Cindy offers training to groups ranging from small departmental meetings to corporate training programs and keynotes. Sessions vary from one hour programs to half-day or full-day seminars and workshops and include a visual presentation and attendee handouts.
Beginning with a detailed discussion around your group's needs, we then create and tailor our programs so that your audience receives a targeted discussion most fitting their needs. Contact Cindy today to discuss the training goals for your organization.
A sample of course topics available:
- The 6 Pillars of Effective Time Management: This course provides an overview of the 6 areas that support our ability to be efficient and productive. (Goals & Direction, Time Awareness, Structure & Planning, Habits & Self-Management, Systems, and Organization) Attendees learn how to identify weaknesses in each area, understand how all the pillars work together to support our time management, and gain tips to help address those weaknesses.
- Planning - The Backbone of Productivity Effectively planning can have the biggest influence on our time management. In this session, we discuss the method for evaluating the upcoming week, identifying priorities, tracking tasks, and highlighting the various tools available for planning.
- Healthy Habits for Increasing Your Efficiency What do highly effective people do differently? Our own habits and self-management can be our worst enemy OR our biggest asset. Learn which behaviors and skills can take your time management to the next level.
- Addressing your Time “Traps” In this session, we will cover the most common things that steal our time! Learn tips to identify your time traps and minimize their ability rob you of a productive day.
- Getting Organized to Boost Productivity From lost documents, distracting clutter, to missed deadlines, disorganization has an impact on our ability to get things done. Learn tips to go from chaos to organized - - and stay that way!
- Setting Goals & Priorities: Focusing on What Matters We can be more strategic in our actions when we are clear on what matters most and understand what to do in order to achieve it. This session discusses identifying goals and outlining steps to take to see them to fruition.
- Putting Procrastination in Its Place: Stop letting procrastination stand in your way This course gets to the root of WHY we procrastinate and provides tips to move these items from “To Do” to DONE!
- Improve Your Communications to Improve Your Productivity In this session, attendees learn the impact that communication can have on your time management. From the content of your message to how you structure your emails, you CAN influence those with whom you communication so you receive more prompt responses, complete information, and fewer misunderstandings.